StorkSupply is on a mission to make parents’ lives easier by providing them with the baby equipment they need, without the costs and hassles of ownership. We do this by offering leases and subscriptions on a curated selection of gear and furniture, and by supporting our clients with real customer service that includes white glove delivery and pickup. In a nutshell, we’re here to provide baby gear for a good time, not a long time :)
We’re also a young, values-based startup located in Toronto, so this is an excellent opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a company with ambitious growth plans!
About the Role
Our Delivery Specialists play an important role in bringing our service to life. You not only deliver and assemble equipment, but you’re also a frontline customer service agent, helping our customers with any questions or concerns they may have.
Our customers are new and expectant parents, so a warm, friendly, service-oriented approach to the role is essential.
- Delivering products to and from StorkSupply HQ
- Some product assembly (and disassembly), as required or requested
- Providing information and answering questions about product use and StorkSupply’s services
- Carefully and safely following StorkSupply’s order fulfilment process
- A valid driver’s license
- Physical: Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and stand or walk for up to 8 hours with or without reasonable accommodation
- Administrative: Ability to use a computer and smartphone to complete basic tasks (e.g. navigate a web page, use Google Maps etc.) and you are a quick learner
- Customer Service: an ability and interest in providing an excellent customer experience by being courteous, respectful, kind and eager to help
To Apply: send your resume to email@example.com along with a short paragraph letting us know a few things about you and why you're interested in the position!
- This is a Part-Time (10-15 hours per week), contract position to start, with the potential to grow into a Full-Time role
- This job requires occasional evening and weekend work
- We are located in the Leslieville area of Toronto and deliver throughout the GTA
- We will provide mileage ($0.55/km) reimbursement if you are using your own vehicle
- Because of the sensitive nature of our work, applicants are subject to a criminal background check