Symphony Double Electric Breast Pump
This variant is currently sold out
The research-based Symphony breast pump has been developed specifically to support mums throughout their breastfeeding journey: to initiate, build and maintain an adequate milk supply. The hospital-grade Symphony pump is available to rent for continued use after hospital discharge. Symphony is ideal for long-term and frequent pumping. You can continue using the hospital-grade pump you used in the maternity unit and decide later which personal pump to buy. With the Medela pump sets, you can express your breast milk from the comfort of your own home using your Medela Symphony rental breast pump. The pump sets provide you with everything you need as a breastfeeding mom.
Features and Benefits:
- Supports you to successfully initiate, build and maintain an adequate milk production.
- Helps you initiate lactation when using the INITIATE program
- Assists you to build and maintain your milk production when using the MAINTAIN program.
- Particularly gentle on extremely sensitive breast tissue
- Alleviates symptoms of engorgement and helps heal mastitis
- Brings out flat or inverted nipples
- Easy to use and pleasingly quiet operation
- The Medela Symphony Double Electric Breast Pump Kit is required to use this pump
- Rush and same-day delivery services are available. Please contact us if you would like to receive this pump before any of the available delivery dates.
- There is a one-month minimum order for your first booking. Weekly and monthly extensions are available after your first month.
Symphony PLUS Initiation Technology Education
If you don’t see the rental/lease term you’re looking for in our drop-down menu, just get in touch with us and we’ll gladly create a custom order to make it work for you!
The same goes for delivery dates - if your preferred options don’t seem to be available, please reach out to us and we’ll do our best to accommodate!
Please note: Actual product may not be exactly as shown. Photos are representative of the make/model, but not necessarily of the product’s condition